Indian River County Healthy Start Coalition provides care, support and classes for every mother, every baby, every family.
We are that helping hand.
Healthy Start’s services are here to make you the best caregiver you can be. We are here for you from the moment you find out you’re pregnant providing any guidance you need.
Kristen Crocker, BSN, RNC-OB
Program Manager of Babies & Beyond
Director of Healthy Start Services
Program Supervisor of Healthy Start Services - Parents as Teachers
Cheryl Martinez, MSA, RN, BSN
Nurse Program Specialist, Treasure Coast Nurse Family Partnership
Board of Directors
Dr. P. Glenn Tremml
Dr. Audrey Richards
“I would have been lost in the first days of my firstborn’s birth
without the guiding care and personal support of Healthy Start.”
Mandy, Mom of 2
WAYS TO SUPPORT
“Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.” Tony Robbins
Indian River County Healthy Start Coalition, Inc. appreciates your gift of any size to help fund a broad spectrum of programs to assure every pregnant woman and their young children receive necessary healthcare and support services. The Coalition is a member of the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) and upholds the Code of Ethical Principals and Standards and the Donor Bill of Rights to promote high ethical behavior in the fundraising profession and to preserve and enhance philanthropy.
2. Annual Giving funds programs to assure every pregnant woman and their young children receive necessary healthcare and support services in Indian River County . Local residents are required to match 25% of Federal and State funding to reduce infant mortality and morbidity, to improve pregnancy outcomes and to enhance the health and development of children in Indian River County.
3. Underwriting Opportunities for the specific needs of Indian River County Healthy Start Coalition, Inc.
4. Tribute Gifts honor on important life event or celebrate the life of a loved one. Your gift will provide funding where it is needed most.
5. Matching Gifts, also known as a matching fund or matching donation is a charitable gift made toward a non-profit organization by a matching donor (e.g., an employer) first makes a gift toward that organization. Check with your employer to see if a Matching Gift Program exists.
6. Planned Gifts is an area of fundraising that refers to several specific gift types that can be funded with cash, equity, or property. To make a planned charitable gift to Indian River County Healthy Start Coalition, Inc., we recommend you meet with your tax or legal advisor to discuss this option in light of your overall estate plan. Indian River County Healthy Start Coalition’s tax Id number is 65-0363222. If you have questions about planned giving or we can provide assistance in any way, contact the Coalition office at 772.563.9118 or firstname.lastname@example.org.