The Healthy Start Community Doula program supports, educates, and empowers pregnant women to take control of their health.
The program will achieve this by providing prenatal educational support and continuous support to the laboring woman at the hospital. The services will continue postnatally. Specialized services are provided by a trained Doula.
Benefits of Doula Services include:
- Teaching healthy ways of dealing iwth everyday stress
- Assisting in setting and achieving personal and family goals
- Connections to community services your family may need
- Growth and development for baby
- Home or Face to Face Visits
- Support Groups
- Community Education
To enroll in our Doula Services program,
please contact Keaundra Jones at (772) 205 - 4023.